Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

FLX6 - Scratching Problems

New FLX6 user, few days into my learnings. When I'm attempting to scratch, regardless of whether or not vinyl mode is on, the samples continuously play even if I'm dragging it back something somewhere is pushing the track forward and I can't figure out what.

Let's say I take a 5 second ahhh sample, and try to simply baby scratch with it back and forth at the 2-3 second mark, the track pushes on through to completion at the 5th second even though all I'm doing is going back and forth between 2and 3 seconds.

This happens with both rekordbox and serato so I suspect and assume its a physical setting somewhere that I'm overlooking.

Any guidance would be significantly appreciated.

Jon Montgomery Répondu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

7 commentaires

Can you post a video of this?

Also, please try using a different USB port / USB cable.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Bonjour , essaie sans prise de terre sur le pc/pc portable. Si le ddj flx6 est branché sur un système audio essaie aussi sans prise de terre. Débranche tout les prise de terre

Hello, try without grounding on the pc / laptop. If the flx6 ddj is connected to an audio system, also try without a ground connection. Disconnect all earth connections

eddybeaudor beaudor 0 votes

Try setting a hot cue point first.  Also pressing shift before you press the jog cutter button.

Ed Brown 0 votes

I am having similar or the same issue with both decks, when pressing the jog cutter button to activate in vinyl or not the track keeps shifting for ward and does not come back words, I hope there is a fix for this and it is just a setting, if anyone can advise that would be great

DJ OCTAVE 0 votes