Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

XDJ-1000mk2 pro dj link FAILURE

Hi guys,

I recently got an open box XDJ-1000mk2 and I am having an issue with the PRO DJ LINK function.

Please watch this video to see what the problem is: https://youtu.be/0wSL3nKta10

I took it to technical service but they did not know where was the root of the problem. I tried replacing the jack link port for a new one and the issue persists.

Do you guys know what might be happening here? Is this a software or hardware problem?

I have the exact same problem with a CDJ-2000NXS2 unit

I need help please

Alberto Vélez

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Hey Alberto,

The cable's clearly not the issue, nor the USB port / source drive, so obviously the networking from the XDJ-1000MK2 is the fault. If you have the same problem with a CDJ-2000NXS2, it's a bit much of a coincidence, but I'd ask if it's the exact same issue, or if there are any differences.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hey Pulse,

The CDJ-2000NXS2 is actually from a friend of mine that is facing the same issue.

The only difference between the two of them is that on the XDJ-1000mk2 sometimes will happen that after something like 20 seconds of reproduction, the deck will enter into emergency loop, like if it lost the PRO DJ LINK connection. But when that happens, if I try to browse the library (through the link connection obviuosly), I can still navigate and load new tracks, so even after entering into emergency loop it seems that the connection is never lost.

On the CDJ-2000NXS2 it stays like that forever: taking too long to load tracks and starting to lag and to freeze like the XDJ-1000mk2 shows in the video.

From my perspective looks like a software problem. Or there ir s piece of hardware that might be damaged inside this units?

Alberto Vélez 0 votes

Hi Pulse,

Do you have any news on this?

Could this be fixed with a firmware update? both on the xdj-1000mk2 and cdj-2000nxs2?

Do you think it is hardware related? to what piece of hardware more specifically?

Please help

Alberto Vélez 0 votes