Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Cannot restore library on new MBPro 2021 M1 Max MAcOs Monterey

hello, i just bought a new MacBook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Max with MacOS Monterey and i cannot restore my saved library from a MacBook Pro 15" 2018 Big Sur 11.6.1 with Rekordbox 6.6.1. the following error message appears after 30% of the restore window : impossible to open database, quit rekordbox.

Any idea how i can transfer my collection / library (cuepoints, playlists,  etc...) from this mac to a new one ?

Thanks a lot.

Erik-Marie Bion Répondu

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

9 commentaires

It could be that the file is corrupt; what version of rekordbox did you use to create the backup? And have you tried exporting again?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

thank you so much for answering my post, i have used the rekordbox Version 6.6.1 rev.21993-19265-19264 which is the one i am using on an almost daily basis on my older but still good MacBook Pro 15 inc 2018 running on macOS Big Sur 11.6.1. Also i have tried several different export but the same thing has happened again and again. Happy to test any other ideas/suggestions.

Erik-Marie Bion 0 votes

Hi Erik, could you solve this? I´ve got exactly the same problem.

Switchbox 0 votes

hello Switchbox, yes it has been solved thanks to the Pioneer customer service but you need to open a ticket to get their help.

Erik-Marie Bion 0 votes

Okay, you can´t tell me here what you did to solve it? It´s weekend and the customer care is not working until Monday. Would really appreciate it and will save my weekend. ;)

Switchbox 0 votes

unfortunately not, I've sent my saved library via onedrive and they did their magic and then sent it back to me and it was working...very sorry i cannot help you. 

Erik-Marie Bion 0 votes