Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Unable to change sort options on XDJ-RX3

In Rekordbox, there appears to be options in Export mode for changing the DJ System's Sort and Column options. Unfortunately, changing these values doesn't seem to result in any sort of change on the XDJ RX3. As a result, the default mode of the XDJ RX3 browse interface just shows track titles alone and no other information. This is remarkably frustrating given how wide the screen is.

I realize that I can push the menu button on the XDJ RX3 to show the "Sort" menu, which lets me sort by Default, BPM (Unsorted), Alphabet, Artist, Album, BPM, Rating, and Key, but I don't want to sort by any of these fields, I just want to show extra columns of information in my playlists.

Specifically, I'd like to be able to show either the Grouping, Label, or Comments field, but none of these appear to be an option, with the comment field only showing as a scrolling marquee when you're in "info" mode, which is not particularly useful for quick browsing of tracks.

Is this a limitation of the XDJ RX3? Why can't it show more track metadata? Is there any way to request the ability to show more columns of information?

Jeff Verkoeyen

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Ah hah! I figured it out. Turns out that you can't use the Rekordbox settings to configure this behavior. You need to instead select the drive that you're exporting tracks to in Rekordbox and this will show configuration options for that drive specifically. It's in this interface that you can actually configure the sort options shown and the default second column :D

Jeff Verkoeyen 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I think you should select a column and select an item in it.

tomo 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien