Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON WITH PIONEER & DDJ1000SRT ???

Hello Guys

can some one please explain why Pionner has no stock of the DDJ1000 SRT in the UK, what on earth is going on, this is beyond poor, Pioneer should be totally ashamed making there customers wait for there products, I have never known such poor quality customer relations!

strange how the DDJ1000 non serato version is in stock ?? Hum do I smell something fishy ??

Albeit I have totally lost faith in Pioneer as a company after being a loyal customer bying alsmost every DJ product since 2001. Not being able to purchase Pioneer products due to no stock is a total joke!

Does anyone know when and if pioneer will pull there finger out and supply the UK with any DDJ1000 SRT controllers, thank is andvance for any info

How is it

Johnnysh Répondu

Commentaire officiel

If you've managed to find a DDJ-1000 in stock, you're lucky as those are pretty much sold out everywhere as well. Unfortunately there are a number of factors working against us for stock levels, including global silicon shortages for chip manufacturing (both processing and DACs), parts delays due to a factory fire in 2020 in Japan, production halted at factories from repeated COVID shutdowns, shipping delays due to container shortages, delivery issues thanks to a lack of truckers, backups at the ports, and high demand on products with very little stock available … as such our estimated delivery dates and quantities keep changing. Your best bet is to either place a reservation or deposit, and the retailer can give you a better idea of the availability.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

2 commentaires

Not "sticking up" for Pioneer, but there are global chip shortages and supply chain issues that impact all kinds of sectors. I'm guessing that Pioneer is also impacted by these, I certainly have seen that hardware in general is harder to come by, so not really in Pioneer's control though. Just shows how used to having things on demand that we have become.

Steve Knight 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien