Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Headphone sound Cue on Left and Right Sides simultaneously

I have a 9 Month Old DDJ 1000 Rekordbox controller. I have been experiencing a problem where suddenly my Headset plays sounds on both left and right. I am starting to think that perhaps I have a defective unit. Has anyone else experience this ? I am using a 2021 Mac Book Pro

Ellington castillo

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

What happens is that suddenly, the headset is playing both decks, rendering my ability to mix, almost impossible. When I release both cues on decks 1 and 2, the sound is still playing. When I select cue on deck 1, I can hear decks 1 and 2 on both sides of the headset.

This happened with my previous older Mac 2011, (during longer mixing sessions) where the controller shut down for about 5 seconds, then when it came back on the Headset issue existed.

As a hopeful solution, I connected my newer 2020 MacBook Pro. Which now have updated firmware and Software 6.6.3. And I believe the updated drivers? On sunday at a party it happened again for about 10 minutes. And with 2 different headsets. One older but working headset and a brand new one too. I am really hoping that I don't have a defective unit.  

Ellington castillo 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Do you still have the MASTER CUE enabled? That would explain what you're describing.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien