Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 800 Beat FX not working

Hello,

unfortunately, the Beat Fx function does not work with my DDJ 800 in connection with my Mac Book Pro. I use Recordbox 5.8.7. (Unfortunately I can't update Recordbox because the macbook is too old) I can change the selected FX in the small display. But I can't activate the FX. After pressing the on and off button, it does not flash either.
The Color FX is working.

I tested the DDJ 800 on a Windows laptop with Recordbox 6. This is where the Beat FX works.

Does anyone know how I can activate the Beat Fx without updating to Recordbox 6?

Thanks in advance.

Harry Paul Répondu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

The DDJ-800 was compatible with rekordbox 5.5.0 and higher, so it should be working. If you open the rekordbox FX panels, do you see them engaging when you enable the FX on/off button?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Nothing happens with the FX on and off button. But when I select FX, assign channel or apply level/depth I see the change in the software. I noticed that when I open the software, the Release FX (Vinyl Brake, Echo, Back Spinn) on and off button automatically turns on and lights up. This happens when starting even if the DDJ 800 is not connected. That means it's up to Recordbox. I can't turn off this Release FX. When I move the cursor over it the bottun starts to flicker. I suspect that because this Release FX is activated, the Beat FX does not work. Why can't the Release FX be turned off?

Harry Paul 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien