Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-Rev1 microphone issue

Hi, so I just recently got a DDJ Rev1 and I'm using serato pro with it. To get my microphone to stream to Butt (software) I have to loop it like this - Rev1 > serato (playback to speakers) > mackie pro fx v3 > butt > stream url. This is the only way I can get it to pick up my microphone when plugged into the Rev1 mic output. 

The issue I'm having is that the microphone I'm using (sm58) is crackling really horribly through the rev1 and there's no other way to use the microphone during sets. Does anyone know what might be wrong? Is my controller messed up and I should return it? I've tried everything I can think of. Changing buffer size, adjusting volume, everything.

Patrick Tassos

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Have you tried clicking the allow sound to outside programs in the Serato DJ Pro settings?

Jay 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

If the mic is crackly, you may have too much gain on the mic level knob on the back of the unit.

You maya also need to go into your System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Microphone (left) > Serato (right) and make sure there is a check-mark beside Serato. 

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien