Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Moving RB database 5.4.3 (Windows) to 6.6.4 (Mac): corrupted database warning

I followed all the steps from the article and Pulse's Youtube video (How to move a rekordbox database), however on my mac Rekordbox mentions that the database is corrupted, even though when I test the external drive (Samung T7 SSD, formatted as FAT 32) back on Windows, everything seems to work perfectly.

After this "corrupted" warning, I can't select a drive in the data management section of the advanced tab of the preferences.

What can I do now?

s_decoster

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Okay, it's working on the Windows machine; load it, make a backup (File > Library > Backup Library) and then take that to the Mac and restore (File > Library > Restore Library).

Let me know if you still have problems after that.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hello Pulse, 

I followed your instructions. But when I restart Rekordbox (after RB asks me to do so), I get this warning: "The configuration file cannot be read. Restart with a backup file"

After RB showed me this message it started analyzing. Next I received "you have to resync my tag after starting rekordbox 6" and after declining this, "My Tag will not be exported because this device is synced with another computer."

Any idea why I got the corrupted database message (even though it worked fine on RB 5)?

Why was My Tag not exported how should I proceed so I can get my tag too?

s_decoster 0 votes

Did you do anything else after installing on the Mac?

Pulse 0 votes

I just clicked "add new analysis data", as I didn't want RB to re-run BMP and other analyses as I worked hard on the gridlines in the previous RB.

I guess I won't have the My Tag data, but what worries me more is that something was "corrupted" given all these warning messages

s_decoster 0 votes