Are you using DVS?
my s9 keeps switching from internal to relative mode on the left deck on serato when i move the fader from right to left but on deck 3 it doesnt have the same error
Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.
And why are you on internal mode?
its switching to internal mode and back to relative when i move the crossfader by itself
Ah, you said it was switching "from internal mode" so I was confused.
- Open the Applications > Utilities > Audio MIDI Setup app
- Click Window > Show MIDI Studio
- At the top of the window, click the drop-down menu and select New Configuration...
- Give it a name (eg. 2022) and click OK
- Click the IAC Driver (should be red) and press the Delete key on your keyboard
- Close the Audio MIDI Setup application
- Open Serato DJ Pro
- Open the preferences
- Click the MIDI tab
- Click the DJM-S9 in the upper window
- Un-check the Allow Serato Hardware Remapping button above that window
- Click the Restore Defaults button at the bottom of that window
- Test to see if the same issue persists
it worked thanks but now the channel one on the s9 is picking up signal when i plug the aux of the turntable into the phono port without switching on the turntables. and the port A isnt seeing the my serato software