Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

PIONEER DDJ 800 PAD MODE LIGHTS

I returned in the store where i bought DDJ 800 and check another controller and it have the same isue. You will see it on videos, on HOT CUE mode PADs are much more brighter than on PAD FX1, BEAT JUMP and SAMPLER mode. And I set up HOT CUE pad colours to be the same as a SAMPLER pad colours and you will see the diference but camera can not show you as well that eye see it. Trust me it is big diference, RED on HOT CUE mode is more PINK than RED, on other modes RED colour is RED colour. Videos are uploaded on this link https://easyupload.io/uxftlx

Utilitiy and Driver Versions are 1.1.0 and Firmware Version is 1.01 

DJ GALE Répondu

Commentaire officiel

The colours are perfectly normal. As @Erik says, they're bright in the hot cue mode and then dim in other modes unless you press them to show they're active.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

In the other modes, only the active pad is bright. This is normal operation.

Erik Minekus 0 votes

Please consider allowing a setting to set the dim level of the pads.  It doesn't make sense that we can change the dim of the screen but not on the pad.

Reasons:
1) Many of us practice in dimly lit rooms and the pads being overly bright make it an eye sore

2) Not everyone is 15 and can stand the bright colors.  I have met plenty of older DJ's / people getting in the game, and these bright lights are inconsiderate of us

ANH NGUYEN 0 votes