Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Update to 6.0.2 and neither version will sync properly now.

This is EXTREMELY frustrating because this happened for older versions. I had to update the tag list when using 6.0 for the first time so that erased my key. So I went to click the sync boxes again to our all my playlists back and it took an hour to get to 8%. I went back to rekordbox 5 and SAME THING. Can someone please tell me what’s going on? This is beyond frustrating. Thanks.
Laurenflax Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Please don't cross-post, I just answered you in the other topic.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

rekordbox 6 is a total failure regarding its incomparable performance with version 5.8.5. In addition to that we have to pay a monthly fee, and our investment in equipment and licenses totally denigrated.

Jesus cano 0 votes

yup. one of the most irresponsible releases to date. and thats saying something. I thought the inflyte thing was cool to listen to promos but nothing I will ever pay for to use.

Laurenflax 0 votes

It's an absolute shambles, I am yet to talk to anyone who has had a good experience or has it doing what it's supposed to do...

Not only that the Pioneer support is non-existant, the response times are terrible, if they even respond at all, and these forums you're luck to even get a response.

The only saving grace is that I'm not playing out at the minute and I have time to try and resolve the mess that RB6 had made to my library, which looks like the best option will be to revert back to RB5 and scrap this subscription.

Also note to Pioneer, if you charge a premium for your service, you should provide a premium service, this is amateur.

AMK 0 votes