Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

CDJ-2000NXS2 does load music from rekordbox 6.0.2 connected with DJM-900NXS2

DJM-900NXS2 and the two CDJ-2000NXS2 connected together on an Ethernet switch. I only plug one USB cable from my computer into the mixer USB-A port.  I only installed the driver for the mixer (version 2.10), and it works great in performance mode in the version 5.8.5 of rekordbox.

This same setup and connections does not work in any of new versions of rekordbox 6. I tried 6.0.0, 6.0.1 and I awaited patiently to see if the 6.0.2 will work and it didn’t.

The details of the problem. I load songs in rekordbox on player 1 or player 2 just fine, and I can hear it through the mixer and out on the speakers. The song stays in rekordbox and it does not transfer it to the CDJ players. However, it transfers it just fine to the pads of my DDJ-XP1. Of course I had the link properly setup for both players to ensure that the transfer should occur as expected. After all, I had it working just fine with the previous versions of rekordbox 5.

I switch laptops and it did the same thing. Ok for rekordbox 5, not ok for rekordbox 6.

Here are my hardware details

Dell Laptop with Win 10 version 2004, i7 with 8GB memory

two CDJ-2000NXS2 Firmware ver. 1.85

DDJ-XP1

DJM-900NXS2 Firmware ver. 2.07

TekEnergy

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.