Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 400 Lag in Hometheater Speakers

Hi,

I hear the music first in the headphones and then in home-theater speakers. I have Samsung HT J5550K model. I heard that the audio processor in HT causes the delay and we need to set the HT speakers to Direct Mode. I dont see any physical button or on player menu which helps me change setting to Direct Mode. Its very difficult to mix as there is a huge lag and its very difficult to beat-match the next song.

Hope you can help me solve this issue on priority.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Mahesh Bhambore Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Sorry, this is entirely due to the audio processing in your home theatre amplifier - I looked at the manual, and the closest thing I could find to a solution for you would be to ensure that your Equalizer Setting is OffDynamic Range Control is OffDownmixing Mode is set to Stereo and the Audio Sync is at 0ms. If that doesn't solve it, you'll need a different speaker solution.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

Thanks Pulse. The Setting have not helped me much... Which speakers do you suggest for home practice.. 

Cheers!!

Mahesh Bhambore 0 votes

Anything that doesn't have any processing! There are tons of different studio monitor speakers out there that won't break the bank but do a great job.

Pulse 0 votes