Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Massive DVS Signal Bugg in rekordbox 6 (video test!!!)

This video say it all:

<removed due to inaccuracies in the testing methods>

The DVS Signal Test with Needle and MWM Phase between rekordbox dj 6.0.2 and Serato DJ Pro 2.3.6 = the result will blow your mind! 

This is one of the reason, wy pro turntable djs dont work with rekordbox dj. 

Marco Cavadini Répondu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

5 commentaires

Not a bug, you just need to adjust the latency of the audio interface.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Oh my God - if arrogance had a middle name, it would be Pioneer. Even if the mistakes in a professional video are pointed out to you, you simply blame your mistakes on the user, that they made the wrong settings. It's a shame that 1st Serato DJ didn't need any settings at all, secondly the test was done with a Macbook per model 2020 i9 chip 16 inch and a DJM-900NXS2 - with the latency settings recommended by Pioneer. Your lack of insight and your never-ending arrogance will eventually be the downfall of Pioneer.

Marco Cavadini 0 votes

Marco, I've seen this very issue happen before and I assure you that adjusting the latency settings WILL IMPROVE the response from the slow motion of the DVS in rekordbox.

I'm not blaming, I'm explaining - please understand the difference.

Pulse 0 votes

and I am grateful for this neatly stupid answer - which I will add to a screenshot of the video already posted on social media so everyone can see what Pioneer's answer to this video is: We are not to blame for this mistake - the user is too stupid.

Marco Cavadini 0 votes

Marco, I honestly have nothing else to say since any advice I can offer will only result in you turning it around and claiming that I'm somehow accusing you of something when that's not what I'm doing.

Pulse 0 votes