Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Dynamic analyze removed from Menu Items

This is quite annoying. in 6.0.3 I noticed the ability to select how you want to analyze a track has been removed. This is now tucked away in the preference menu. 

Not sure why this decision was made but sometimes there are tracks that get a better grid when using dynamic analyse. By hiding this in the preference menu it's only more steps to use this. 

Can this please be returned to either the right click menu or the original location Menu Items. Make the active play loop a separate button or something if the menu is too crowded, as stated in the past. 

Ves

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

In Export mode, I set my Auto Analysis settings to Normal mode. This works well for newer music that is very consistent. If a track is older or the beat wanders, I analyze them with Dynamic mode. Load the track into the player. Click on the Show Menu Items button (box with 3 lines) located in the bottom right corner of the player window, next to the Q (quantize) button. You can then select Dynamic for tracks that need it.

DJ Joel 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I don't think you read my post. The option is gone in the Menu Items in 6.0.3, that's why I posted about it. 

Ves 1 vote

I am looking at RB 5.8.5 and 6.0.3. I don't see a menu item or right click option for Dynamic analysis mode. Are you referring to the when selecting Analyze Track popup?

Can you provide a screen shot that shows where it used to be?

DJ Joel 0 votes

I don't know what I did differently but now I get the option for dynamic and normal analysis again. 

I need to screenshot/record it next time. 

Ves 0 votes