Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-RB - Controller not working, but sound does

I have been having this issue with a recently purchased DDJ-RB.  I have installed all the latest drivers/firmware updates.  I somehow was able to reboot my way to it working the other day, but it's been tempermental overall.  Currently I can play music on the recordbox software & hear the sound through the monitor speakers/headphones/master out ports, but the controller itself won't control the music.   The only button that works is CUE MASTER.  HOT CUE button is lit, but does nothing.   The FX ON is lit in blue as are the BEAT buttons.  That's it.

Thoughts?  Any help would be hugely appreciated please!

Thanks.

Thierry Elmaleh

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Should add that I run it through a PC, not Mac.

Thierry Elmaleh 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hey Thierry,

First things first, check that Windows hasn't tried to appropriate the DDJ-RB as the default audio output device in your Sound Settings. If it is, switch the output back to your internal sound device, then rekordbox should be able to select the DDJ-RB without issue and then output to both master and headphones.

If you are having problems with control, it could be that the RB isn't getting enough power over the USB from your computer - try a different port or USB cable. If that doesn't work, if you have a powered USB hub you can try, that may do the trick.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien