Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Pro DJ Link Bridge Issues

I am trying to setup pioneer pro dj link bridge to interface a set of cdj2000nx2s with an avolites console. Every image I see shows the cdjs hilighted in green in the software, mine however appear orange and very little other information comes through but they are connecting.

Has anyone else had this issue? I can't find any documentation of this behaviour in the user manual etc.

Robert Hall

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Hey Robert,

The Pro DJ Link Bridge application would show the status of the player; orange for cued, green for playing. Were any of the decks playing at the time?

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi There,

Yes, the players were playing at the time of the screenshot. one from a local usb the other via link.

I have since managed to get the players to light up green when playing from rekordbox in export mode over the network. But there is still no information comming through regarding master deck play pause state etc

To be clear this information is available in rekordbox but not in the bridge app.

I see there is a circle with a line through it where the play/pause indicator would normally be, any idea what this means?

Robert Hall 0 votes

Ahh - were you using rekordbox in performance mode? That won't work - the software is functioning on the Pro DJ Link which is only in use when players are linked stand-alone or rekordbox is in export mode.

Pulse 0 votes

Nope, Rekordbox was in export mode. And I had a simmilar problem when using the decks standalone so I don't think that is the issue. I have also replicated this problem on different computers, So I'm starting to think it isn't my computer or anything on it that is the problem.

Robert Hall 0 votes

Robert,

If the problem existed in stand-alone mode, then yeah, it's possibly an issue with the player. Have you tried connecting just one CDJ via ethernet directly to the computer (through an adapter if necessary)?

Pulse 0 votes