Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Nothing works anymore on macOS Big Sur

Hi all,

Just updated to Big Sur and connected my DDJ-1000SRT with serato pro.  The ctrl starts up and is able to play music.  The central mixer (DJM like) unit works fine and all lights work, but on the 'CDJ' parts absolutely 0 lights work, I'm unable to select cues, I can't select Roll/Slicer anymore on the touchpads and even the quantize button doesn't work anymore.  1.02 firmware and the 1.0 drivers, never had issues.  Any Help?

Jari Odegarden Répondu

Commentaire officiel

Hi Jari,

Unfortunately we have not yet released updated drivers for Big Sur. Both Serato and Pioneer DJ have recommended that users refrain from updating to the new OS until we've been able to verify the compatibility of our hardware, drivers, and software. See the news article here; we expect to have updates available this month.

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

4 commentaires

Hi. Same problem here. My DDJ400 suddenly stops responding. Music in Djay Pro AI suddenly stops and almost all buttons stop responding. Only solution is to pull the plug and put it back in. First time Pioneer user here. Controller has already crashed 4 times in 24 hours... not a great first impression guys! Hope this issue is resolved very quickly. 

FYI: I have a 2019 5K iMac i5 processor, 4GB videocard with 32GB RAM, running on Big Sur 11.0.1

Laurens Jan Kramer 1 vote

I regretted choosing a pioneer product, denon does a better job and support.

Nikola Paradzik 0 votes

We haven't yet validated or updated the drivers for the M1 computers or Big Sur, but we expect that to be completed for many products this month. Thanks for your patience.

Pulse 0 votes