Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

channel 2 issues in s11

Upgraded from the s9 to the s11. There is a issue with channel 2. I am using technic 1200 turntables and a MacBook pro. If I am djing and decide to manually slow the record down or spin the record backwards (slowly) on channel 1, I have zero issues. When I do it on channel 2 ..it gets distorted, and the wav forms will soon completely stop ect. (won't be seen on the screen playing in reverse).  I have switched needles, flipped dvs vinyl over, even switched the turntables themselves. no matter what the variables...it is still a issue on that particular channel. I played some regular records and there wasn't a issue. I am hoping I don't have to send this mixer back

phillip THOMPSON

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Hey Phillip,

The problem sounds like you have the L/R channels reversed on the input. Switch them and it should work just fine.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I wish that was the issue. definitely made sure the L/R channels were correct from the turntable to the mixer.... even switched out turntables and looking at it now, so its not that.

phillip THOMPSON 0 votes

Phillip,

Have you tried playing a regular audio source into that channel, whether it's on the phono or line input? It's possible that the wiring of your headshell to the cart is reversed, which is why I asked about the L/R being reversed - that's why timecode makes the software go backwards.

Pulse 0 votes

Hi,

Do you use serato? You could check the threshold in the setup menu. Maybe it is too high. When I started to use my S11 my threshold was too high and every slow movement was not possible and showed strange sounding behavior or the waveform stopped immediately.

Best Regards

Markus Macht 0 votes