Record DJM-750 MK2 via Traktor Pro 3
I hope you are all doing well.
I just got a DJM-750 MK2. The mapping and initial setup with Traktor Pro works.
However, I still don't receive any audio signals when I try to record via Traktor Pro 3. I have already followed many tutorials online and looked into this forum, but I still don't get any recording signal on Traktor.
Any idea what I should do to make it work? I've included screenshots of DJM Utility and my Traktor settings below.
Thank you so much in advance for your help.
- DJM-750 MK2 plugged via USB to my computer
- All channels on DJM-750 MK2 set to USB
- DJM-750 MK2 master out plugged to pair of speakers
- Kontrol X1 plugged via USB into my computer
- DJM-750 MK2 has the latest firmware version
- Traktor 3.4.1
- MacBook Pro running macOS Big Sur
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.
It was the microphone permission. Oh my god, thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it!