rekordbox ver. 6.5.1 has been released - March 2, 2021
rekordbox ver. 6.5.1 release notes
Please download it at rekordbox.com.
- Support for SoundCloud Go+: High Quality Streaming.
- macOS Big Sur now supported. (Driver software included)
- You can use rekordbox (Hardware Unlock) when the following mixer and PC/Mac are connected via USB cable and the mixer and the CDJ-3000 are connected via LAN.
- Added the following format for rendering audio files in Edit mode.
PC: FLAC, AIFF, MP3
- [Automatic deck selection for lighting] is now available in Performance mode when a PC/Mac is connected with the following units via a USB cable.
*NOTE: The DJM-V10-LF is not compatible with this feature. If the auto mode does not work as expected, please select the deck manually.
- Changing and saving WAVEFORM CURRENT POSITION on the CDJ-3000's enlarged waveform is now available.
- Tracks with m4p extension in iTunes Library are now shown as those with unsupported formats.
- Offline Locker edits would not be reflected immediately for Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK tracks.
- Occasionally artwork disappeared when importing Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK tracks.
- Unable to log in to TIDAL.
- Improved stability and fixes for other minor issues.
Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.