Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ 400 will not play!!!!!!!!!!

I have had my DDJ400 for about six months now without any real problems. Yesterday that changed - i went to load up rekordbox, plugged in my DDJ. All the lights came on as usual , but when i tired to select a playlist nothing happened. i just have the two hot cue leds and the FX blue light on and nothing else.

I have been trying to sort this out all day and am a little annoyed at this point as there is no info on how the controller is displayed on PC and no info on what a "good system should loook like.

I have a lenovo laptop - system details below

LAPTOP-HDVH7GD9 

AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 3.00 GHz

I have looked in the rekordbox settings audio menu and there is no driver listed for the DDJ400????

I need assistance please - i dont see how it could be working fine and then just stop????

Mark Stephens

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Hey Mark,

Can you check your DDJ is detected by the system in the Device Manager? You should also verify that Windows hasn't assigned it as the default audio device, as that would make it unavailable to rekordbox.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Almost same problem here.
DDj 400 just doesn't work on my Huawei Matebook X PRO i7 11th generation. Not recognised in Rekorbox, just both "Hot Cue" (red) and "Fx" lights (blue) on.

This thead is very well explained, but sadly no real solution, at least not for me... 
https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/900002832843-DDJ-400-not-recognized-as-audio-device-controls-don-t-work-in-Rekordbox-Windows-10- 

Please help :(

Sebastian Sanchez 1 vote
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien