Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

11 abonnés S’abonner

Ddj 1000 audio drivers

Just brought a new macbook pro, running Big Sur 11.0.1, and I just keep getting an error saying installation failed, plz help ?  

Dylan Russell

Commentaire officiel

Big Sur is not recommended at this time, we have not had time to implement all gear.  We will announce updates moving forward.

Jay
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

9 commentaires

Same here!! i just updated to Big Sur, the driver can´t be installed, so I´m not able to use my controller!!! 

PIONEER any update ??? 

Gerisx 1 vote

Same for me with DDJ RZX. Is there no workaround until the update is out? Do you have an idea how long it will take (Big Sur is already out for a while). 

greppie 1 vote

Per the announcement here made Nov. 10, we hope to have most drivers and hardware updated and working with Big Sur by mid-December. Updates will be made on the news page as well as our social media channels as they're available. Thanks for your patience.

Pulse 1 vote

Unfortunately I saw the announcement after I updated. But mid of December is not too far away. So I hope RZX is in the upcoming package.

greppie 0 votes

I have the same issue as of 12/21/2020 today.  Do we have an ETA, mid December just passed. 

Simon Yu 0 votes

Any updates? I have purchased a new macbook due to my old one breaking. I am not able to install a previous version of Mac OS and Big Sur is the only version available. Do you have an updated time for the new drivers being released yet?

Michael Bluck 0 votes

I thought I was making a leap in quality from Traktor to Pioneer, but what a mistake. I made the jump but backwards. Have we to understand with your last update of 12/22/2020 with "We will provide updates when we're able to" that finally we can forget about having the update at the end of December as you announced? (I write end of December, although I could also write mid-December as you also announced in a previous one). Let's hope you didn't mean the end of December of 2021. A disappointment with Pioneer.

EEE 0 votes

Unfortunately, per the news announcement updated on December 22nd, we still do not recommend users upgrade to Big Sur at this time, as we have not yet verified compatibility for our products. As you can see from this list, we aren’t the only ones still in the process of validating our software and drivers.

There are two options available for most users:

1) Wait until the updated drivers are released. We expect the validation to be completed soon but do not have a timeline available. Any driver updates will be released as they are completed.

2) Downgrade your computer to Catalina. The problem with this option is it's a destructive downgrade requiring the formatting of your drive. There are instructions available online for backing up your user data, then installing Catalina and restoring the data, but we are not responsible for that process. This is not an option for users with the new Apple M1 CPUs as Catalina will not work on those computers.

Please watch our social media channels and news page for announcements.

Thank you for your patience.

Pulse -1 votes