Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-400 not visible with latest Dell XPS laptop (11th gen tiger lake)

Hi Everyone, Pioneer support,

I recently bought the new Dell XPS (9310) with 11th gen intel tiger lake processors.
It appears the DDJ-400 controller gets power, is set up as a device. However it does not appear under audio inputs & outputs. On my other dell laptop it appears as a Line device. 

The XPS laptop only has the USB-C connection. So I am connecting the DDJ-400 via my docking station and also tried to connect directly to the laptop by going from USB-A to USB-C. Both situations end up with the same case: device gets powered, loaded into devices but does not appear under audio input & outputs.

Anyone got any advice for me?

Thanks in advance.

Jasper Blaauw Répondu

Commentaire officiel

I see that you have an 11th-gen Intel CPU. We have identified an issue where the computer doesn't seem to correctly recognize the device as a MIDI device due to a problem with the compatibility between the CPU and the pre-installed drivers. 

Please check the your computer manufacturer's support site for updated audio drivers for your computer (eg. HP > https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers)

We're aware that Dell and Acer have provided updates, others may need to wait or request updates from their manufacturers.

Thanks!

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Exact same problem bro, mine is Lenovo yoga 13s, Intel 11th gen, no USB-A port.

Hope Pioneer support could work this out...

Alan Zhao 0 votes

Solved the issue. Had to run all the system updates on the new laptop. After this it worked. 

Jasper Blaauw 0 votes

Not working... I tried all the system updates

Could you please tell me which specific update works

Thanks bro

Alan Zhao 0 votes