Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-SR2 hardware failed to connect... Windows 10

Hi,

I bought a new Acer Aspire 5 computer with 11th generation Intel i5 1135G, 16 GB of RAM. I've been using the DDJ-SR2 for 3 years on two different computers and there has never been a problem. Right after installing windows 10, everything worked fine, but after a few days of installation, Serato does not detect the controller and the same message still appears: DDJ-SR2 hardware connecting. This can take up to one minute and then hardware failed to connect. Please try again. Of course, nothing changes. I read on the Serto website that there is a problem with the 11th gen of Intel processors and Realtek audio drivers? I installed drivers for the sound card: older from Acer page, Windows installed newer (via automatic update), but it didn't change anything. What can I do in this situation? I am using Serato with the latest version 2.4.4, Windows version 10 Home, 20H2, 19042.746. Please give me tips on what I can do. Kind regards!

Lukasz Kowalik Répondu

Commentaire officiel

The problem is the 11th gen Intel CPU has a conflict with the drivers for your internal audio device. You'll need to get an update from Acer, sorry!

Pulse
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

Do you have an older version of Serato you could try and open?  You can download other versions from the Serato site.

Jay 0 votes

Tried with a few earlier versions, it has no effect on the connection. Any additional ideas?

Lukasz Kowalik 0 votes

By internal audio device you mean my laptop's sound card which is Realtek Audio, or the audio from the DDJ-SR2 Controller? Who should I write to, Acer or to Realtek? Is there any chance that Pioneer can do something about it?

Lukasz Kowalik 0 votes

Lukasz,

You need to get an updated driver from Acer; Realtek is the manufacturer of the audio chip, but Acer is the one who bundles the driver for their computer.

Pulse 0 votes