Are you using the 4.0.0 or 4.0.1 drivers?
I desperately need your help.
I keep having the music stopping for about a second during my sets and I have tried everything I could think of, but it still keeps happening, even last night. When it happens the screen of the cdjs just goes back to the home screen then back again when the music continues showing the waves etc as normal.
It doesn’t happen when I play with my controller (Denon Prime 4). This is embarrassing and make me look incompetent during my sets.
This is my setup and hardware:
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020, 16GB memory) running macOS Monterey version 12.5 and the latest Virtualdj version and latest djm 900nxs2 mixer drivers.
I mostly play video files.
- 2x pioneer cdj 3000 with pioneer djm 900 nexus 2 mixer, linked with ethernet cable and a switch. All running the latest firmware update.
This is what I have done so far:
- Uninstall and reinstall virtualdj and djm 900 nxs 2 drivers
- Uninstall latest versions of virtualdj and djm 900 nxs 2 drivers and reinstall previous versions
- changed and used different usb type C adapters and usb cable connecting the macbook to the mixer
- Lastly and ultimately formatted my macbook and reinstall the softwares all over again
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.