Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 follower Segui

clarifications toraiz sp16

hi, I would like to ask many questions about toraiz sp16 before buying and see if it is what I look for. I have read many posts on this, but I'm not clear points.

at the time in addition to the limit of 32secondi of sample it is not clear if there are other machine memory limits on sample management.

8 gb are always available? or just about storage, and I have to consider a smaller slice of memory when loading samples in use?

last question at the time .... if you load a sample da32 seconds .. I can set loop points along the sample path? would be cool, it would exceed the barrier of 32 seconds for me.
Luca Barbagallo

Commento ufficiale

hello sheldon,

Yes you can use external usb/drive to save projects and samples so you don't use up the internal memory. 

Dj Creme
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

8GB of storage for your samples and projects. Actual memory available appears to be around 2GB but there hasn't been an official word from Pioneer. I can't imagine a situation where I would have 2GB worth of samples loaded at one time but others seem to have hit that barrier. I think careful sample management could make sure you don't have an issue. All of my samples are mono, 16bit 44.1k and a 4 bar loop uses very little space with those settings. You can set one loop point in the sample.

Midnight Music Club 0 voti

"I can set loop points along the sample path?"

Yes you can set loop start and loop end wherever you want in a sample and loop it.

Cie 0 voti

Hi guys, I have a question about the storage and didn't want to open a new thread: I read the manual and it says you can save on usb stick, so, can an external hard drive or usb stick act just like the internal storage?

I think 8gb of internal storage isn't enough for me.

Thanks.

Sheldon Cooper 0 voti

Yes it will read large hard drives. I have a 1tb drive connected. Just has to be FAT32 formatted. 

steve cylon 0 voti