Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

getting my cdj 800mk2 to work with rekordbox dj

ok, seeing that my last post was abandonded & got no real help, ill ask again.

im super new to this program, had the monthly subscription for about a week.
it said it came with dvs, need to get my cdj 800 mk2s to work, nothing is showing at all

currently using a PreSonus AudioBox 44vsl (rented) as my interface (going to buy an sl1 today)

can someone please explain whats going on, i understand the "timecode" doesnt work like the others do, how does it work? i have the cds burnt & in the cdjs

confused new user

Greg Godfrey Con risposta

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

9 commenti

ok update... i can hear the timecode beeps, can hear scratching (when i do it) its faint even with my earphones cranked on the mixer

Greg Godfrey 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

scratch only works on the right cdj not the left, hear both beeps tho.. nevermind this comment

Greg Godfrey 0 voti

k so when i go into the dvs tab nothing shows, yet i can hear the beeps. also when i leave the tab & go back to the audio all my settings have reset so i have to keep redoing them

Greg Godfrey 0 voti

Numark M6 usb

(sorry for the delay been up since 530 so had a nap)

Greg Godfrey 0 voti

i get its not yours so info is low on it, its just very frustrating being a new member & smply being told no with out explanation. especially when im sitting here & i can hear the timecode noise in my headphones & not knowing how to gain control of my cdjs in program. i may be saying dvs but mean something else. ive tried all the basic stuff, changing of audio settings on my laptop, checking connections etc before i contacted you guys. just waiting for numarks reply

so thank you mark for atleast asking a follow up question

Greg Godfrey 0 voti

DVS requires a compatible sound card that can get the time code signal into the computer.  Right now, the only sound cards that can do this with rekordbox dj are in the list I provided a link too.

Mark Gallo 0 voti

ok, thank you very much Mark for taking the time to explain it to me, picked up a rane sl1 interface. atleast a little more standard product (tho kinda outdated) well due to not being able to use rdj (for the time being) ill be using vdj until i can afford to purchase something newer & compliant with rdj. love the program btw, gonna be a class killer

Greg Godfrey 0 voti