Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Requesting for the help

Dear Sir,
I'm Aung Myin from Myanmar.

Sorry for disturbing you again, sir.

I think you remember my previous problem about my CDJ 2000 NXS2. (http://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/requests/30583)

Yesterday, I got the replacement one for my CDJ from my dealer.

So, I picked it up and tested it.

After unboxing and testing it in front of the dealer, I noticed that the sound output from CDJ is not quite right. Sound output is very low and even if I turned the gain knob from the mixer to maximum, it didn't touch to 0db. After updating firmware, the problem was not resolved.

So, I didn't take it and requested for a replacement.

My dealer told me that they will contact again to their dealer from Bangkok and complaint to them again. But they told me that it's very hard to get the replacement.

Please help me and gimme some advice, sir. What should I do if they were not replace with the new one?? I really really worry about it.

But, it's not my fault, sir. I tested it in front of my dealer before taking to my home immediately after unpacking it.
Gear is very brand new, I know it. But I think it has a bug or factory error already.

I don't know what's happening with the Pioneer DJ gear and me.

I know you are very busy but please give me some time and help me. You are the only one I can get the help.

With much respects,
Aung Myin

Aung Myin Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

Since you don't have the unit for troubleshooting and the dealer has it, we would suggest that you follow the dealers want to contact Pioneer about having it replaced and sorry for the trouble with this.

Jay
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

5 commenti

Sorry to hear this, the first CDJ issue was a jog wheel adjust but not sound correct?  Also was the CDJ tested with different files that had gone through Rekordbox? 

Jay 0 voti

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I tested with all the files and it doesn't work. The previous one has jog wheel adjust problem. This new one has sound output problem. I even
got a little distrotion. I tested it in front of my dealer and they also knew it. They also tested it but still has a problem. I don´t know what to do

Regards,
Aung Myin

Aung Myin 0 voti

Today, my dealer told me that they will contact to the dealer and will let me know the result. The only one thing that I worry about is that they won't give me the replacement.

Regards,
Aung Myin

Aung Myin 0 voti