Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

Interface 2

I already have a pair of XDJ-700 connected to my mixer (non Pioneer Mixer) and everything is fine with that. Now I want to add two channels with turntables (DVS-Mode) to that setup. Is it possible to use an Pioneer Interface 2 Soundcard and use the two XDJ's with their internal soundcards at the same time within Rekordbox DJ in performance mode?

Clubber

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

11 commenti

I am working with Rekordbox DJ on a Windows 7 Pro Notebook.

Clubber 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@Clubber > Your best bet is to use ASIO4ALL and create an aggregate device of the IF2 and the two XDJs for the outputs. That would allow you to bring in the timecode from the turntables, and the XDJs with HID mode together.

Pulse 0 voti

Let me know if you need any specific instructions for it.

Pulse 0 voti

I use 2 turntables with the interface 2 but how do I add cdj's so they can also feed in to rekordbox dj?

jason hydes 0 voti

CDJs could connect via USB to control rekordbox and wouldn't need to integrate with the IF2 at all.

Pulse 0 voti

@Dominique > You could use the Interface2 with a Xone 43.

Pulse 0 voti

But I can't rekord my mix.....the interface have 2x line in for the tt und 2x out for the mixer....when I want rekord, it comes only the pipes from timecode signal on rekord....I need a input chinch for the mixer record out..

Dom81 0 voti

You'll need to use an external recorder or run them to an audio interface to record to another application.

Pulse 0 voti