Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Can't save tracks to Tag list.

Hi,

I am using Pioneer CDJ 2000 - NX2. Have exported my track list through rekord box 4 on my Portable HDD. I have a question now everytime i add the tracks i like, to the tag list on the CDJ, the track gets saved under Tag List. The moment i eject the hard drive and connect it back again to the CDJ's I am not able to view tracks which i had added to the Tag list. The tag list is blank. Any suggestions ??

Please help me out with this issue. 

Neil Fernandes

Commento ufficiale

This is not a "problem" that requires a solution.  The Tag List is not intended to be used in the way you are describing.  It is meant to be a place for the user to temporarily keep songs they want to play in their current set.  If you're preparing tracks at home before your gig, simply create a new playlist for that gig and export it to your drive.

Mark Gallo
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

This is the same for the XDJ-1000. I guess this is normal behavior. Actually I expected it differently as well as I wanted to prepare the tag list at home, but when connect the flash drive at the gig, it is empty.

Frank Richter 0 voti

Exactly this is my purpose of using the TAG List... So now can Pioneer come up with a solution for this problem ?????

Neil Fernandes 0 voti