Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 follower Segui

DJS 1000 & Rekordbox Dj

Is it possible to syncronize djs 1000 not only with Rekordbox via Lan but also with Rekordbox DJ via usb?

Antonio

Antonio Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

The DJS-1000 does not sync with rekordbox in performance mode, sorry. We are aware of this request and hope to include it in a future update.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

9 commenti

Me quiero comprar el djs 1000 y me gustaria saber lo mismo...

Dani Ferna 0 voti

No se puede sync con rekordbox via usb (Performance Mode) solo rekordbox (Export Mode) 

Jova 0 voti

Thanks Pulse,btw can you tell me if it's possible to use the DJS to control the sampler in Rekordbox,i thought i can try the sync thing this way but i can't get it to work,maybe it's not possible but thought i asked so i won't keep trying.

Jova 0 voti

I haven't tried this myself, but I don't see why it wouldn't work as a straight-up MIDI controller to do that.

Pulse 0 voti

No luck on my end on that,do you know how about using the LINK on the DJS to load samples from computer with the DJS-TSP project creator software?that also never worked and i don't know if it supposed to because i haven'seen anyone talk about it,i hope it's not my unit that is defective.

Jova 0 voti

With the recent addition of Roland drum machines to serato pro you would think pioneer would now integrate the djs sampler into rekordbox Dj since it’s part of the same eco system and to keep up with the increase upgrades with serato It feels like pioneer wants us to consider serato again

Bmac 0 voti

It's noted and on the roadmap, but we don't have a timeline available. Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse 0 voti