perfectamente explicado, pero pioneer hace rato que nos tiene abandonados con soluciones. Nunca pense en que tantos usuarios tengamos el mismo problema y seamos ignorados.
DJM-S5 master delay with detailed explanation
Hello, I want to explain what's exactly wrong with DJM-S5 audio delay on master output and how to force mixer to act wrong. Due to high number of posts about this issue, I don't want to discuss it happens or not, because it's clear it happens :)
I made a short videos about it:
First - explaining setup that I use for test:
Second - explaining the bug on computer plugged in directly
Third - explaining the bug happening on third party signal
- bug not happens till the any FX lever is touched
- increasing buffer on computer connected to mixer by usb = increasing delay
- changing FX mode to scratch cutter eliminates bug and bad routing
- using mixer switched to analogue inputs with connected computer with SDJ Pro run = bug happen
- disconnecting USB or closing SDJ Pro = audio not routed via computer
hello Pioneer, it's simple bug, let's make it solved, if you need any more information from me - feel free to ask
Il post è chiuso ai commenti.