Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

User assignable effects

I know this is a long shot, but since the new 900 and 2000 are both update-able through USB would there be any way Pioneer could develop a way to allow the users to choose the effects they have loaded to the mixer through the driver, rekordbox or possible download a profile from the support site. I love my 900 but there are a few effects I won;t use much and some like the old auto pan and pitch have been taken out which I enjoyed using in the past. I think the flexibility would add a great value to the mixers and I know I would be willing to pay a bit more if needed. Just a thought. Keep putting out all the great equipment! 

Chris Young

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

7 commenti

Yeah i own the 900 nexus and it is a great mixer but i would love to have a zip effect to go along with the slip roll which would be really useful for on the fly remixing.

DJ NVASION 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I'm sure it will be possible on another mixer...probably cost more, but it would be great if Pioneer would do it. The Nexus and the 2000 both have everything to do it. Just need the software/firmware side of it.

Chris Young 0 voti

i doubt this will ever happen for both the 900 and 2000, a new mixer maybe. currently i think only the A&H db4 allows this.

imagine going to a club and hitting 'roll' and getting a zip effect? pioneer want to keep things standard but there's always the chance that they will look to improve the functions / effects that already exist.

Phil 0 voti

I can understand the confusion it could cause in a club. Its just a shame that guys like me that are willing to drop that kind of cash and use the mixer in mobile applications and home can;t have the option. Again, I know if probably won;t happen but it would be a very nice feature.

Chris Young 0 voti

i totally get where you're coming from chris.

i'd be surprised if it doesn't make it into the next generation of pioneer mixers - it's the logical next step. 

Phil 0 voti

I think this would be an awesome idea too. But I also believe it's a good shout to say that there would be nothing worse than playing a set on forgetting that you have put a pitch effect in stead of a phaser and so on.

Arwelthemonk 0 voti