Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

usb audio interface of DJM2000 not showing up in system preferences of OSX 10.6.8

HELP!!! I have a mac book pro running ScratchLive, Ableton (bridge) and want to reroute Ableton to DJM USB interface. I installed the driver, it is showing up as a USB device in "more info" of "about this Mac" but not showing up in the Sound applet, in input or output.   

Thanks for any advice,

Brian

Brian

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

hey, it won't work with mac snow leopard as it defaults to 64 bit. You have to restart holding down the numbers "3" + "2" on your keyboard which will get it in 32 bit mode and it will the work.

I have been asking for a fix since DJM2000 launch, hopefully they update the mac os x driver along with the firmware.

stefanjoseph 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Sweet, I have been researching this over the past four freaking hours and you are exactly right. I just got this Mac yesterday and after research, I found this in my "More Info" 

64-bit Kernel and Extensions: Yes

I also found that your EFI firmware version determines the default (at least that is what I think from reading a poorly written, but informative article)

So now that I know this, I am not as upset as I was before (at least there is an explanation that makes sense). I have faith that Pioneer will release a 64 bit driver for this, but I have no problem running in 32 bit mode or just running "The Bridge" through my SL1 until that time. I am going to send Pioneer an email just to ask if they have any intentions on doing this anytime soon. 

Thanks a lot,

Brian

Brian 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink