Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

DJM2000 Discontinued?Reason for lack of support from Pioneer?

Is the DJM 2000 going to be discontinued and that's why there is has not been any development to fix the issues with it for a year now?

If not, could one of the Pioneer reps please provide a reason for the lack of support for this mixer which is was advertised to me and others, as your flagship mixer?

This is not a smartazz comment; I simply want to know if there actually is a reasonable explanation as to why the "flagship" mixer has not been supported for a year tomorrow and also how Pioneer chooses to crown one of their products with "flagship" status.  Clearly, the users and the manufacturer are in a huge disagreement here.

Thank you kindly.

john.walsh

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

5 commenti

As stated on another topic , THERE IS an update comming But as always pioneer is doing some tests so it's idiotproof and won't mess up. (More then it already does and it's not that bad...)

Sammy 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I have seen no official acknowledgment from Pioneer that there actually is a new firmware coming. The only thing I have seen is that they are aware of their own screwups with the last firmware.

As for Pioneer testing and idiot proofing...LMFAO...Ya just like they did with the last release I guess.

john.walsh 0 voti

Also should mention that I have forwarded this issue to 6 different people at Pioneer and have not seen one responce in the last 10 business days.

When I get an email from one of my customers which belongs to a different department with in my company I still reply as I am aware that without customer service there is no relationship and without that, there is no customers. 7 people with Pioneer.com emails and no reply...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

I am so done with this company...NEVER AGAIN ANOTHER PIONEER GEAR.

john.walsh 0 voti

This subject has been banging on now for far too long and some of  you wonder why posts are being deleted, maybe stop repeating the same old posts about the same old subject, the facts are there too see just be patient, It seems to me Pioneer have been busy with many other product fixes and firmware updates across the range of mixers and players not just the Djm900 just look at the forum home page  .I am more than happy with my djm2k and 2000's as ther are far from unusable and a pleasure to use ,so just wait for this issue to be fixed without driving the guys running this site up the pole everyday or sell up and shutup man .Pioneer are industry standard for a reason ! And remember you can't please everyone all of the time

D Mark Mills 0 voti

No, the DJM-2000 is absolutely not discontinued - it is Pioneer's flagship mixer, which means, it is the top of the range Pioneer has to offer.

Engineers are always being pulled onto different projects and, as with any company, a company's resources can only do so much.

There is no confirmation of an update - Pioneer do not release that information in advance - but Pioneer wishes to please ALL its customers to the best of its ability.

Your threads are closed because they do nothing except incite rage. We've told you, Pulse and I, time and time again that we have gone as high as we can go with this - everyone is fully aware of your sentiments and we hope that an update will come along soon.

Gavin 0 voti