Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

7 follower Segui

[SOLVED] Need to contact Gavin for issue on DJM-2000 init error:0004 power reset

Hi, Gavin can you please help me to try to solve my issue with this error code, init error:0004 power reset Im from Dominican Republic and theres no service center here, and is very very difficult to ship the mixer to US.. I was in the middle of a party, and i had i powerfailure after that the mixer did not work anymore and its just that message on the screen. Any help will be appreciated !!!!! Persio

Persio Dominguez

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

15 commenti

take em back to the place you brought em from - is the best way to deal with your issue!

Matt Jackson 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@Persio > I apologise deeply for the delay. Is it ok if I contact you via the email you signed up for these forums with?

Gavin 0 voti

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for your reply, yes you can contact me in that address,

Thanks again and hope to read you soon,

Persio

Persio Dominguez 0 voti

Hi Gavin,
Just a question out of curiosity really...

How come you have always helped correct this issue privately?

Like I said, I am just curious as to what is involved that you have never posted this for anyone.

Thanks

john.walsh 0 voti

@Persio > Please check your email.

@John > Its a complicated procedure - if the information was generally available to the public, they risk damaging their units.

Gavin 0 voti

@Gavin> everything is working again!! Thanks so much for your help! Sicerely, Persio.

@john.walsh>. Thanks for your follow up, its fixed!!

Persio Dominguez 0 voti

Hello! I have the same problem ! help me plz ))) Send me to mail secrets of error ))) Thanks!!! )

Slava 0 voti

@Gregory > I will email you as soon as I can - hopefully within the next 24hrs.

Gavin 0 voti

Hi Gavin, im having the init error 0800 with my DJM-2000 and i read that you can email me the solution. I cant find another way to contact you. Please help me on this. You can send the solution to my email i_de@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot

Darsono Rudiyanto 0 voti