Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 follower Segui

Anyone own a decksaver for their djm 2000

Does it fit properly like their other covers? Mine seems to be slightly short width wise and doesn't fit over the faceplate and snugly down both sides. It fits down one side but the other side is left touching the edge of the top of the faceplate

cdjbasile

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

12 commenti

Yes, I have one .. it's a very snug fit. Position it evenly over the mixer and push down on both sides at the same time.

Geoff 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Yes I have, and the they doesn't fit properly... I bought my Decksavers in August last year and I had to return both the DJM-2000 and EFX-1000 Decksaver.

I e-mailed Decksaver August 24 2011 and I can't believe they still doesn't fit...

The new Decksavers was better but not perfect so I had to use a heat gun to straighten out the edges! I was very time consuming bit it worked!

Here's the mail I sent to Decksavers and I've also attached pictures of the Decksavers I returned.

Hi!

I just purchased Decksavers for my CDJ-2000's, DJM-2000 and EFX-1000 from [retailer).

The Decksaver for DJM-2000 and EFX-1000 doesn't fit well, are you aware of that?

The DJM-2000 is 430mm wide but the Decksever is 427mm in the middle and 428mm in the ends. See attached picture.

The Decksaver for the EFX-1000 hasn't any straight edges, all sides are bent... It fits if I push it on the EFX-1000 but I don't want any scratches on the side of my expensive gear.

I've contacted [retailer] about returning these faulty Decksavers, and I hope they have new ones that fit.

I just wanted to let you know if there's a manufacturing problem?!

oakstream 0 voti

Boo to that noise .badly made plastic trash ,I just cover my whole rig with a large GEORGE CROSS fits over every thing ,YEAH !!! 

D Mark Mills 0 voti

Hmm... I've never seen these sort of complaints before. 

Please keep the language PG please people.

Gavin 0 voti

Sounds like you have  a bad one from a bad batch. Happened to me once, got another two and they were fine. But yeah, 1/3 good ones is a unacceptable ratio. Send it back!  

Eychenne Everyday 0 voti

I had decksavers for my CDJ-1000's - fine.  I have them for my CDJ-2000's and DJM-2000 - all fine.  I got one for my RMX-1000 and that was fine too.  When I had an EFX-1000 though, the 1st one I got didn't fit at all.  I returned it to the store.  Many months later I bought another, and it fitted fine.

Mark90 0 voti

Thanks for the replies, i've had them for the cdj 2000s, djm 800 rmx 1000 and never had an issue always been fantastic quality and good fit, but my 1st djm 2000 one didnt fit, their customer service was excellent in all fairness sending me out another  (that fits when pressure is applied) but ive noticed that its started to lift paint on the bottom 2 corners of the mixer before the plastic bit which is worrying. Its the only decksaver ive ever had a problem with...

cdjbasile 0 voti

I just replaced my Decksaver for my DJM-2000 with a new one from Prodector (http://www.prodector.com).

It fits perfect without any pressure and I also bought a Prodector Headphone cable, see attached pictures.

oakstream 0 voti

Love the cable. Hate that pioneer headphone cables are not angled (90).
How's the case? Is it as sturdy or just to protect against dust?

walter_white 0 voti

Have to say decksavers customer service on this issue has been 2nd to none. As soon as I flagged up my issue they sent another cover straight out! 3rd time lucky thankfully. Never had a problem before, just with this djm, but the current cover is what I expect from them. Perfect fit...

cdjbasile 0 voti