Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Segui

RMX-1000 with TORQ2

Hi!! Anyone knows if it's possible to use rmx-1000 VST with TORQ2 or others, so it's possible to effects every single deck and not only the master out?

I've tried but my TORQ ignore RMX-1000 VST...  why? thanx

Rick

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

@Rick > You can't affect individual channels unless you're outputting the audio separately to a mixer where you would then use a send/return loop or auxiliary effects loop.  The software itself doesn't have the provision to send/return audio externally.

As for why TORQ doesn't recognize the VST, have you ensured that TORQ is looking at the default VST plugin folder for your system?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

""You can't affect individual channels unless you're outputting the audio separately to a mixer where you would then use a send/return loop or auxiliary effects loop""  I'm not sure but I think that is impossible to output the audio separately...  Is it possible?  I meant to effects each deck using vst effects, on first deck when deck 1 is playing and then the second deck, when deck 2 is playing.. but torq doesn't recognise rmx 1000 vst... torq found it and ignore it.  why?

Rick 0 voti

No... I'm stuck with 2.0  is it  a problem?? RMX 1000  vst doens't work with the 2.0 version?

Rick 0 voti