Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Segui

Is there a way to export tracks to different folders on target ext. hd??

Hi friends,

Im in the process of organising all my music ( which really sucks) and ive imported tracks to rekordbox for analyzation.

I dont use RB, I usually just have a bunch of folders listed (by artist) that I drop tracks into through windows then just plug into my

CDJ's.

So after messing with RB i found that I couldnt point RB which folder I want whatever tracks in. It just all falls into a folder named 'Collection".

Is there a way I can export to the folders I already created on my HD?

Also can I make folders in the main 'My Collection' tab? Just so I dont have a million tracks all listed on one page once I import them in?

Sorry , still figuring RB out. Nice software though, looks promising.

pete d

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

1 commento

@pete > You have a couple of options for sorting; the collection will always show as one big "flat" gathering of files, that's the intention -- to group together all of your music regardless of the folders they exist in on your drive(s).  You can either create playlists (as pseudo-folders) or use the various sorting options to view them in a different / grouped manner.

As for exporting, you can export the music to an external drive for use with the CDJs; doing so for use with your own computer (or another computer) will result in an organization of the files which is not a mirror of the source.

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink