Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 follower Segui

Can't use rekordbox and i have a fresh installation can you help ?

I have been using rekordbox for a while now and after updating to the latest version everytime i open rekordbox the programe crashes and closes, i have noticed that this has something to do with the analyzing of the tracks.

Does anyone know how to stop this as i am unable to use rekordbox at events and this is a must when using cdj 2000 and djm 2000 as all music needs to be analyzed first !!

Darren D

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

11 commenti

There seems to be a growing number of reports of rbx crashing when analyzing tracks.

We are waiting to hear back from the admins regarding this..

Nick Hilton 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

ok after trying lots of options i find that turning off the analyzing feature in rekordbox would stop the crashing but when i turn it back on its crashes instantly, does anyone have a way around this please ?

Darren D 0 voti

I can't even open it....bought a brand new set of 900s two weeks ago and am yet to get Rekordbox to load. Really frustrating. Any help for me too would be appreciate. I've deleted, re-installed, deleted the hidden pioneer files etc. Still no luck.

Darren Simmons 0 voti

thanks for your fast response guys !!  

I hope this gets a fix soon as i will be considering selling the gear otherwsie as ther has been problem after problem with rekordbox since it has been relased and as for the latest update i wil not air my views will just say one word NOT HAPPY  :(:(:(

Darren D 0 voti

lol - Engineers are aware but unfortunately Japan is on a "power vacation" this week so it will be at least another week before we have any answers.

Pulse 0 voti

i need to jump on this problem train, my rbx doesnt even load up since i updated to 1.5. 1.4 worked perfectly...now it doesnt. need this fixed cos i'm itching to use the software and wanna build some sets and loops etc!

thanks

robert moth 0 voti

Hoping to get some answers this week now that everyone's back in the office.

Pulse 0 voti

@Darren > The engineers would like to know if it always occurs with a specific track, and if so, could you please email it to me.

Thanks!

Pulse 0 voti

I can confirm it's every track pulse if i turn of the anylizer off rekordbox will stay open without crashing but soon as i turn it back on instant crash :S any ideas it is taking a long time to find out whats going on ?

Darren D 0 voti