Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

Status CDJ-icon at end of track

It is quite confusion that, when a track was uploaded to a CDJ through RB Link, the CDJ-icon in RB remains green (play mode) when the track has ended on the CDJ. In case this happens after a mix from one CDJ to another, both CDJ-icons are green thus you could drag the following track from RB to the wrong CDJ which is live...

Can this be changed in the following version of RB? So the CDJ-icon for which the track has ended turns orange? Probably this will require an update in the firmware of the CDJ-900 and 2000 as well.

DeAl

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

wow, never noticed, Shows ya how much I look at RB when playing live, didnt think anyone really relied on those little cdj icons

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I welcome this change in Rekordbox as well. And while on this subject; is it also possible to add an option to not be able to drag a track onto a player that is currently playing? I know this is the case with CDJ-2000's by using the lock/unlock switch on the player but how about a software solution for all CDJ-900 users?

Ivor 0 voti

@DeAI > Suggestion noted. Will pass along for potential inclusion in a future update.

Gavin 0 voti

Yeah, that would be a great option not being able to drag a track into a currently playing CDJ900, and to have the icon turn orange again after the track has ended.

Ron 0 voti