Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

DJM 900 Linked to Rekordbox?

I have recently purchased a DJM 900, i also have CDJ 2000s, all linked via a lan hub to rekordbox, when i access rekordbox the CDJs show up on rekordbox as connected and load up songs fine, but the DJM Mixer icon doesnt allow me to click on it or anything.

Is this normal?

Does this mean the mixer is still connected the fact there is an icon on rekordbox? Just unsure which is correct and which isnt. Thanks

LeeHardy

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

12 commenti

@LeeHardy > Presumably you're using the latest version of Rekordbox?  Does the On-Air indicator work with the CDJs?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Hi Pulse, Yes mate upto date rekordbox and the on air (red platter) works fine. Just that it doesnt state on rekordbox itself that the DJM is connected just shows a logo of a mixer but no functions. Just checkin that this is normal and that my quantize features will all be ok

LeeHardy 0 voti

Pulse i have just checked and when all DJM 900 and CDJ 2000s are linked to rekordbox it has on the logo of the DJM 'Link Mon off' Any ideas?

LeeHardy 0 voti

you have to go to preferences on rkbx and check the monitor icon so u can link ur djm 900

OscarB 0 voti

hy i have the same problem:When connectin my Cdj 2000 to Rekordbox was all fine working but when i conact the Djm 900 also the Icon in the rekordbox showing up but i dont can click on the icon on the icon says:Link Mon Off!!!

Whats the problem of this Software?Always gives problems when Linked!!!!!!!!!!

Please make this Rekordbox to 100%working i buy Euipment for 5500€!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greets marko

sorry for this words but sometimes iam really angry!!;)

markoerregger 0 voti

did you  go to preferences on rkbx and check the monitor icon so u can link ur dim 900?

BriChi 0 voti

here this icon was showing i cannot click on them

markoerregger 0 voti

ok, so again, did you enable the link monitor in the preferences of RB?

BriChi 0 voti

OMG that was it sorry for my Words but i dont seen this before :D

I have buy my Djm 900 before 2 Hours :D

Big thx my Friend and big sorry

greets from Austria

markoerregger 0 voti

The function description is abacadabra! And even when I knew what I was looking for it took 3 searches to find it, thanks to its position.

By the way: the icon is a speaker (the section is audio, can't really see what that's got to do with it, I would say it's 'communication'.  :-)

Did y'all manage to get the firewall back on after installing?

Raul Veldhuizen 0 voti