Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

missing songs on playlist when bridge to iTunes with lion os on a mac book pro

i have the lustiest rekordbox (1.5) n i just switched from pc to mac.

just got done moving all  my music and when i bridge to my iTunes playlist on rekordbox there is songs that are missing. that i guess recordbox is not recognizing.        how can i fix this problem?

OscarB

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

also i can't drag a song directly from iTunes n drop it into my sd card device on rekordbox (i have to right click on the song on iTunes an click on "show on finder" in from there it does let me drag it and add it to my device

OscarB 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

We're not guaranteeing any Lion compatibility at this time, but it would seem that some users have found certain portions of the iTunes library are now hidden under Lion.  A search of the forums / Google should yield some results that may help.

Pulse 0 voti

I don't have any problem when I'm importing iTunes playlists to rekordbox via Bridge. 

I just imported 2 playlists with AIFF files and I'm running latest Macbook Pro 13" with OS X Lion.

oakstream 0 voti

same issue; after importing iTunes playlists with bridge, the music files are not found anymore by rekordbox;

have this issue after upgrading to Lion OS. 

My AAC/MP3/WAV files are on external disk (MUSIC), the location in the rekordbox should refer to /volumes/music/... but it now refers to /users/bfierens/Music/itunes/itunes Music/music/...  I suppose that's where the iTunes library is located, but the music files are not there. When i manually export a playlist from iTunes in xml format; location parameter is correct (refers to /volumes/music...)

Can you please fix this! I can 't use rekordbox for now

bert fierens 0 voti