Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Still no response !!

We are all still waiting for a response to the crashing of rekordbox whilst anylizing tracks . i'm at my last straw now ther is nothing wrong with my hardrive its rekordbox 1.5 and it's continueous problems im seriously considering selling the lot as i have had enough of the issues now, i don't get any issues with other software and a much faster response when ther are faults ..

Can somone please explain to me why a big company like pioneer can take this long to get one answer after people pay thousands and thousands of pounds for gear that can't be used :(:( I'm very angry and i can see from this forum that other pioneer customers are too !!

Darren D

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

2 commenti

I think because we are a small group with bugs while there are millions of dj's out there being very happy for their gear.

As I can sum up, most recordbox bugs appear on Mac os. So something they must be missing in our version...

Manoskap 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@Darren > An instantaneous response can't be expected; engineers have to research the problem, attempt to replicate it, then find the issue and a solution as well as ensure that any changes made don't affect other functions.

Your patience is appreciated.

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink