Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 follower Segui

Installing recordbox latest version

Hi, Daft question I know but I have been using recordbox 1.2.0 since I bought my 350's last year as it came in the box, it works fine. I was going to update to latest version 1.5. My question is will this effect all my existing libarary or is it just a matter of downloading it ?

MATT1971

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

DO NOT download 1.5 lots of people are having issues at the moment. i cant use rbx at present cos of this...

robert moth 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I wouldn't dismiss it outright.  I know I'm one of the lucky few and 98% happy about it but I also take precautions just in case.

GlasEye2 0 voti

I'm with GlasEye2, not having any problems and I'm 98% happy with it, but that's not to say it's perfect (as is evident.)

AngusGibbins 0 voti

@Matt > YES, you should always download the latest version update as these are more stable than prior releases and include more features and functions.

Upgrading will not play havoc with your existing library. However, no matter what software you use in any area of computing, I ALWAYS recommend a backup.

Gavin 0 voti

Gavin, Normally I would agree with ya with latest versions being more stable, But 1.5 is far worse than 1.4.1, 1.5 needs an update fast or at least put 1.4.1 back up for download

BriChi 0 voti