Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

How do I delete all in collection?

I know this was prob. discussed already but I want to delete all songs in collection, cannot find select all to delete. It will take me hours to delete songs 1 by 1. I'm using PC Vista 64bit, thnx.

Preecha

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

10 commenti

To "delete all songs in the collection:"

Highlight all the songs and simply press the delete botton, then follow the prompts.

"How do I transfer playlist from usb stick to another?"

Not being a 'prick' here but sometimes Windows commands can do the trick better and faster.

If you have two accessible usb ports, plug both usb sticks to each one port, and open a command line and type the following command:

move X:\*.* XX:\

where X is your source drive, and XX is your destination drive

also, you can use the  "Copy" command

or by simply using your Windows Explorer, highlight the folders and drag them to the 'other' drive, then follow the prompts.

GlasEye2 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Not trying to be difficult, can you tell me how to highlight all...cause I tried highlight but its only doing one at a time. Why is rekordbox so difficult to do simple things like select all and transfer files from usb to usb...thnx

Preecha 1 voto

Click on the very first (top) track of your RB files;

Click and hold the side bar and drag it down to the bottom;

Press and hold down Shift key and click on the last entry.  Then simply press the Delete key in your keyboard.  Good Luck!

GlasEye2 0 voti

or simply click one file and press CTRL+A (pc) or COMMAND+A (mac) to select all, It's a basic key command that is used for all platforms/software, Not to sound like a dick to ya but Rekordbox is not being difficult, You just don't know how to do basic pc/mac functions  :) 

BriChi 1 voto

I take this part back:

"Not to sound like a dick to ya but Rekordbox is not being difficult, You just don't know how to do basic pc/mac functions  :) "

I realize now you were talking about usb to usb copying, not selecting all referencing how difficult RB can be, Sorry

BriChi 0 voti

I'm a Pastor in Brooklyn...bought some gear N trying to do some summer outreaches 4 the youth in the hood...and you have helped me tremendously...God bless You my brother.

Preecha 0 voti

Just delete this folder Preecha: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox

You might need to re-enter your license key next time you open it up (you do on OS X, I haven't tried in Windows)

AngusGibbins 0 voti