Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

Upgrade to 1.5 or wait?

I've been using 1.3 version since it came out and never had any major issues, but noticed that after I upgraded the CDJ2000's to the newest the firmware, the players do freeze for few seconds when scrolling through a track. I'm thinking of installing the 1.5 Rekordbox version, but since reading so many complaints about the 1.5, I'm not sure if I have the balls. Upgrade or wait? Anyone using 1.5 without any issues whatsoever?

kooba

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

I would hold off, wait for the next version like 1.5.1 or something

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I am using it with no issues whatsoever.  Are you PC or Mac?  Seems to be more the PC guys than the Mac guys that are having issues.

AngusGibbins 0 voti

I'm using a PC, but it doesn't really matter as long as your device is a dedicated one. I think I will wait, but who knows when the next version will come out and what kind of issues it will have.

kooba 0 voti

It shouldn't matter but it does, most of the issues seem to be coming from Windows users, that's not to say the Mac version is flawless, but seems to be a lot less troublesome (as I said, I'm having no issues with it whatsoever)

AngusGibbins 0 voti

no issues here either (other then the usual slow complaints), But I'm on a Mac :)

BriChi 0 voti

i use a pc and i have run it ok,

It is no different to all the other versions stability wise

Nick Hilton 0 voti