Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

win7 32 bit to win7 64bit migration

can i copy the database over the same way to keep all my info ect

Audio Tech

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

11 commenti

Yes, there shouldn't be any problems as long as all your file paths are the same.

AngusGibbins 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@Audio Tech > If you follow the migration procedure as per the migration thread Pulse wrote up you won't have any problems.

Gavin 0 voti

I would but i cant sem to find it this time round =(

Audio Tech 0 voti

Ahh cr@p 

I found it from the old forum,ive followed the steps unhid the folders but im not getting the files i need grrr frustrating

Audio Tech 0 voti

My database files seem to be in my 2nd drive from the last time i migrated and not in the app data part in roaming =( is this going to affect this im not sure if these will be updated or if its from the last time i did it and ive added shedloads of tracks and info i really cant afford to loose

HELP lol

Audio Tech 0 voti

@ Pulse

When i migrated my data the first time i must have moved the files and they wernt in the appdata>pioneer>rekordbox folder it was blank.

I found them in another location copied them over and now its made hundreds/months of tunes say they were all added on 16/09/11 (because i had to  reload them all

I do have my tunes in dated folders so if there was any wat to change the "date added" section i could ammend them myself,sadly it doesnt seem that you can do this.

Audio Tech 0 voti

Any ideas

Apart from deleting them all and re adding the folders a day apart so they are in the right order??

Audio Tech 0 voti

@Audio Tech > Given that you're moving from 32 to 64, the application itself would be the only thing different; it would be found in the \Program Files (x86) **folder instead, but the database should still live in the same location: \Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox**

The audio files are what you want to have in the same location.  If they were in **\Users\yourusername\My Music **on your 32bit system, they should be in the same location on the 64bit system.

Pulse 0 voti

@  Pulse

Somehow i had managed to remove these in the first instance,so now basically its *****

Being able to change the "date added field" would be a great help

But it looks like im going to have to go back deleted most of my database by folder then re import them a day apart to get them in the right order

Im so glad i took you advice last year to keep them in seperate folders or id be properly up the creek

Audio Tech 0 voti